1. ELIGIBILITY TO USE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators,Take-Charge.org automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(c) Personal Information.
In order for You to use certain of the Services, You may be asked to provide Take-Charge.org certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation:
(1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, mailing address, and e-mail address);
(2) “Financial Data” (Your credit card number);
(3) “Demographic Data” (such as Your zip code, age, marital status and income).
In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Take-Charge.org may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Take-Charge.org.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
(d) Information You Make Public.
The Website may contain features, including without limitation, public profiles, chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups that permit You to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other, including Your Personal Information. Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Take-Charge.org is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
Take-Charge.org analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Take-Charge.org and Take-Charge.org’s better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Take-Charge.org is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Take-Charge.org may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Take-Charge.org does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. Take-Charge.org uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Take-Charge.org and Take-Charge.org’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Take-Charge.org uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and to bill You in the event that Take-Charge.org decides to charge for services. Take-Charge.org has no immediate intentions on charging for services but does reserve the right to charge for services with proper notice given to You. Take-Charge.org uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Take-Charge.org may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure in Connection with Services. Take-Charge.org discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
(iv) Other Disclosure. Except under the following circumstances, Take-Charge.org will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not disclose it to third parties:
• By Law or to Protect Rights. Take-Charge.org discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Take-Charge.org believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Take-Charge.org, third parties or the public at large.
• Unpaid Accounts. This section will only apply if and when Take-Charge.org decides to charge for services. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Take-Charge.org may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Take-Charge.org has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
6. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: July 11, 2016